Monday, March 29, 2010

New Blog


To anyone still reading this blog. I am sorry to not update it more often. Life has changed greatly since I began blogging and unfortunately I do not post as often as I would like. I find myself in many new situations these days trying desperately to draw from previous experiences to make our lives successful.
One thing I know something about is photography, networking, and marketing. I am no expert by any means and I am constantly learning but I am trying to use those valuable skills/ideas to impact my husband's family's farm. Did you get that? Basically I married into the farm and now I am trying to fit in. :)
I honestly do not know if I will be able to add to this blog but one goal this year is to keep a weekly blog of farm life. We are striving to connect with our customers on a more personal level and that seems like a good idea. So I invite all of you to hop on over there and check it out.



No comments: