Friday, August 29, 2008

High School Football

I am not a sports photographer...that area needs a little work. Maybe understanding the game would help with that...

Anyway, last night I needed to attend the halftime show at the local football game so I decided to grab some other cool images while I was there. I do like football and have the potential to get really into it but I don't really know what is happening through most of it. I was very tired so I didn't work it as much as I could. I rather enjoy this handful of images.


A lot of people play a role in the game. Band members. Cheerleaders. Players. Coaches. Parents. Community members. Photographers. Reporters. TV Crews. The list goes on...




Go Green!

(MY team won! I say that only because I love my town...I did not even attend that school!)

1 comment:

Tori said...

The last two pictures are really cool - especially the last one!! Great job!! I'm kind of like you - I like football, but I don't really understand what's going on. :-)